Sweet'N'Spicy is the largest collection of Indian Foods and Recipes powered by fullmeals.com.
We have a total of 4000+ recipes spread across three major catregories Vegetarian,
Non-Vegetarian to Vegan.
All the information has been organized and cataloged so that we can relate the recipes
by Categories, Foods, and Ingredients.
We also feature the world's first Calorie calculation engine for Indian recipes.
Calorie and allergy information are computed at runtime whenever a new recipe is
added or updated.
1. You can browse through all the Categories, Sub Categories and find recipes in
each of them
2. Find the List of Ingredients, Instructions for each recipe along with previous
3. You always have the flexibility to find Alternate recipes for every recipe incase
if you dont like one
4. Calories and Allergies for the needy. Calories represent the No of Calories per
5. Search Recipes by Food Name
6. Always keep your favorie recipes in My Favorites.
7. Ask us question.
Find us more on
We respect your privacy.
We strongly dislike unsolicited email. We think we need to ask your permission before
we use any information you give us for any other purpose than to improve the product,
and improve our service to you. This means we don't sell or rent your information
to any party.
1. What sort of information is requested from me on this site?
If you elect to create, rate or review recipes, we need your email address. This
is so we (or other users) can contact you in the event that you're posted recipes
or comments have problems.
2. What is done with my email address?
The email address that you give us will be used to send you any newsletters or any
comments on the recipes.
Statement of Copyright
Sweet'N'Spicy recipe software and unique method of retrieving, posting, rating and
sharing recipes is proprietary. The recipe archive for Sweet'N'Spicy is powered
by fullmeals.com. Users are not permitted to access our electronically hosted archive
through any other means without the expressed written consent of site fullmeals.com.
Edited and formatted content, post recipes and user ratings have been placed in
the public domain, and are copyright fullmeals.com. Many of the recipes have been
modified for categorization, spelling and/or accuracy by fullmeals.com editors.